Thrift Store #1
Thrift Store #1 is now open on the Treasure Coast in Fort Pierce at 2303 N. U.S. Hwy 1 Suite 24. You will find many bargains at great prices. The proceeds from all of our Thrift Store/Boutiques Support Project Free Mammograms. Last year 20,000 women nationwide qualified for free or reduced mammograms at a cost of $10 million dollars. So your support helps us provide free or reduced mammograms to women who qualify. Most women that qualify either have no job, no insurance fall in between other organizations guidelines and programs.
Like us on Facebook and follow our tweets on Twitter.
In the photos on Facebook we have tagged items that are still for sale and you can purchase them or make a donation using our store at Square Register.
Boutique Opened March 1st in Ft. Pierce, Florida
Boutique’s by Pink Campaigns
Pink Campaigns Boutique opened the doors on March 1st, 2016. Which is our first Boutique on the Treasure Coast Fort Pierce, Florida proceeds support Project Free Mammograms in the local area.
To make a donation you can go here
All proceeds from the Boutique and Thrift Store will support Project Free Mammograms for women who qualify and women in need. TOur Boutique ‘s serve multiple purposes:
- As a Boutique to raise funds for Project Free Mammograms
- Designer clothing will make up a majority of the clothing in our stores but also includes other high quality name brands.
- A Thrift Store–which serves two purposes to raise money and to assist women with clothing and household needs.
- Our thrift stores have every item imaginable from clothing to household items to toys, and furniture. it’s purpose is to assist others in need with inexpensive items they might need.
- As an Entrepreneurial Incubator for women (& men), (currently we have 5 small businesses in the process of growth, and training)
- Helping women & men entrepreneurs with training and the ins and outs of owning and operating a small business through all the phases of business. Including studying their market niche, research on their products, pro’s and con’s, supply and demand and many other areas that will increase their odds of survival past the first three years.
- A training center for Self Awareness Programs and OJT (On the Job Training)
- Our Self Awareness Programs help to understand themselves and their anatomy and what to look for in early detection. OJT helps women and men in our call center and other areas of business to prepare them for jobs in the work force.
- A donation collection center for all items to help women in need, including cars running or not.
- Donated items will be used in our Fort Pierce Store and distributed to our other Boutiques as needed.
- Soon we will also have a call center to answer questions and fund raising.
- We need your donations to help us with the costs of setting up a call center. The call center will help us reach more women in need and give them a direct line to ask questions about any concerns they have regarding Breast Cancer and it’s prevention.
- Fort Pierce will also have a state of the art lab specifically for Breast Cancer Research.
- We are supremely confident that we will have a cure for Breast Cancer within the next 5 to 10 years. Our goal is to have before then.
Tennessee Girl Bears*Dolls*Crafts*Etc our first woman operated Entrepreneurial business opened with us on March 1st, 2016. You can visit her page and purchase her wonderful creations. She is also creating a pet clothing line, infant’s clothing line and much more so come back often to check on her progress.